TRA will trial a new National Online Individual and State Teams competition series in 2022.
Registration and scoring can be entered at https://tradb.tra.org.au/Online-Competition.php
The following disciplines will available. Electronic or paper targets can be used. Note, except for 3P, scores shot on electronic targets will not be eligible for entry into the Integer competition. (The reason for this having to change targets every 10/20 and/or using a spotting scope is not the same as shooting 60 shots straight on electronics)
|Discipline||Decimal (Electronic Targets Only)||Integer (Paper Targets Only)|
|10m Air Rifle||X||X|
|10m Prone Rifle R5||X||X|
|10m Supported Air Rifle (60 Shots)||X||X|
|50m TRA Benchrest||X||X|
|Discipline||Integer Paper or Electronic|
|50m 3P (3x40)||X|
2. Competition Dates
Air Rifle, Prone, Benchrest Events
|1||26 Mar 2022||27 Mar 2022|
|2||28 May 2022||29 May 2022|
|3||30 Jul 2022||31 Jul 2022|
|4||24 Sep 2022||25 Sep 2022|
|5||26 Nov 2022||27 Nov 2022|
3 Position Matches
|1||12 Mar 2022||13 Mar 2022|
|2||14 May 2022||15 May 2022|
|3||9 Jul 2022||10 Jul 2022|
|4||10 Sep 2022||11 Sep 2022|
|5||12 Nov 2022||13 Nov 2022|
3. ISSF and TRA Supplementary Rules apply.
4. Each rounds matches must be shot on the weekend detailed above.
5. Each site where athletes are competing must have a non-shooting official to supervise the event and certify the results.
6. Results must be entered into the system at https://tradb.tra.org.au/Online-Competition.php. The scoring sheet will be open for input from 10:00 on the Saturday until 21:00 on the Sunday of the competition weekend. After this window closes scores will be immediately available. All time are AEST/AEDT.
7. Targets and score sheets must be retained until the competition is complete. All targets and score print outs must have the shooters name, signature, and date shot written on them.
8. Random check of targets or score printouts may be undertaken during the course of the competition.
9. Matches can be shot using either electronic or paper targets. Entrants must choose one or the other when registering to compete.
10. There is no entry fee for this competition. However, local fees may be payable. This will be dependent on where each athlete is shooting.
There will be 3 individual categories in each discipline:
- Open (including men, women, WSPS)
- Junior under 21 (including men, women, WSPS as per ISSF rules)
- Junior under 18 (including men, women, WSPS as per ISSF rules)
Individuals results for the series will be the sum of their top 3 scores throughout the series.
Junior age eligibility will be determined as per ISSF Rules 7.4.12 & 7.4.13. For this competition that means their age as 12 Mar 2022 (the first day of competition).
This will be based on the sum of the best 3 scores (as per the individual competition) for the top 3 athletes from each State.
TRA acknowledges that the requirements will preclude or make it difficult for some locations/athletes to compete in every round. However, with only 3 scores needed to register a result, hopefully most people can make it to at least the 3 events at their closest suitable range throughout the year.
12. Any questions can be emailed to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.